The Tatarna Bridge (Greek: Γέφυρα Τατάρνας) is a road bridge over the Kremasta artificial lake (which is fed and drained by the river Acheloos) in northwestern Greece. It was designed by Aristarchos Oikonomou, and built between 1971 and 1973. It is a box girder bridge with three spans; the largest span is 196 m. The bridge is situated on the border of the regional units Aetolia-Acarnania and Evrytania. The nearest village is Triklino. The name Tatarna comes from a nearby monastery.
In the same place there was a 17th-century arch stone bridge over the river Acheloos. Adjacent to the old bridge was the largest spring of the Achelous, known to the locals by the name Mardacha (Μαρδάχα). Both the bridge and the spring were submerged when the Kremasta Dam was built in the 1960s.
Near the old Tatarna bridge the first battle of the Greeks from Roumeli against the Turks during the struggle for independence (1821) took place.
Not very far from the new bridge is located an abyss hole on the ground. In that hole (according to the locals and other sources) many opponents to E.A.M. organisation were killed and throwed in the abbys dead or alive. A monument erected near the place in order to remind this event.