The Venetian Castle carries the coat of arms of the homonymous family.
Architecturally, the castle belongs to the fortified type of abode in which the external walls of the houses form a wall with small windows that function as embrasures. The Querini houses are built around the entrance of the east side. They are two-storey buildings and they were inhabited up to 1956.
Within the castle there are two churches with elaborately designed belltowers.
At the entrance we find the Panagia Kastrou (Evagellistria), built in 1853, and on the end, Agios Georgios, built in 1790.