War Museum of Chania is a museum in Chania, Crete, Greece, annex of the War Museum of Athens.
It was founded on July 1995.
The museum exhibits photographs, war artifacts and other items from the national wars and revolutions of the Greek History.
It is housed in a building, built in 1870 and designed by the Italian architect Makouzo, which in the past has been used as barracks by the Italian Army during World War II.
On 7 Oct 2015 it was closed up and appears to have been in this state for some time. There are no notices to say if the exhibitions have been moved elsewhere.