Agia Triada is the second largest church on Paros, after Ekatontapiliani. Foundations were laid in 1830, on the site of three small churches: Analipsi, Agios Georgios and Agia Anna. It was completed, in its current form, in 1835.
Agia Triada is a three-aisle basilica with a raised and sloped center aisle, which is covered by a tile roof. Two imposing, raised marble bell towers dominate the left and right of the main gate, exquisitely sculpted by skilled artists. The four double columns supporting the gate of the church are also made of marble.
There are also three inner gates. A ceramic depiction of Agia Triada by renowned iconographer Virginia Kydonieo is found above the main inner gate. On entering the church, the arch-covered center aisle and vaulted side aisles are immediately visible.
The aisles are separated by four marble columns. The icon screen is also made of carved marble, crafted by a skilled sculptor from Tinos. The frescoes inside the church, dating from the 19th century, are also interesting. The Church of Agia Triada was declared a listed monument by the Ministry of Culture.